DISCOVER SAN JOSE DEL CABO
Cabo Azul Resort - A Family-Friendly Oceanfront Resort in San José del Cabo, Mexico
Located on the east coast of the Baja Peninsula on 12 oceanfront acres on an azure bay in the heart of San José del Cabo, Cabo Azul Resort offers breathtaking ocean views, private terraces, sophisticated décor and vacation packages fit for families and couples alike. Only a 20-minute drive from the airport, and a 10-minute walk from Costa Azul, Cabo Azul Resort is easily accessible and the perfect, tranquil escape from the busier Cabo San Lucas destination.
Stay in a beautifully-appointed suite or a spacious villa offered in one-, two-, and three-bedroom configurations each with hand-crafted furnishings and a luxurious bathroom. Enjoy breathtaking views of the ocean or lush greenery of the resorts’ well-manicured grounds from your own private terrace.
Enjoy the rich history, intricate architecture and beautiful music of San José del Cabo by participating in a weekly “Art Walk” at renowned Plaza Mijares each Thursday from 5-9pm. Swim, train or interact with the dolphins - only a 3-minute drive from the resort; or stroll the white sands and clear blue ocean by horseback. Whether you’re looking for an open-ocean adventure, sportfishing, oceanfront golfing, site-seeing, or relaxing by the pool, Cabo Azul Resort offers the perfect vacation for everyone.
Spacious Luxury Suites and Villas
Discover Cabo Azul Resort
When looking for where to stay in Los Cabos, Mexico, look no further than the recently-renovated, luxurious and spacious junior suites and villas at Cabo Azul Resort. Located on 12 beachfront acres along the Sea of Cortez, each of our 326 luxurious villas is donned with hand-carved furnishings, intricate Baja-themed fixtures and the perfect blend of rich, dark woods and plush, light fabrics and linens.
Whether traveling on a romantic honeymoon for two, or looking for a spacious, family-friendly resort Cabo Azul is the best place to stay in San Jose del Cabo.
AMENITIES AND FEATURES AT
CABO AZUL RESORT:
- 326 beautifully-appointed suites and spacious villas with HDTVs, well-equipped kitchens or kitchenettes, and luxurious bathrooms and amenities
- Award-winning, full-service PAZ Spa
- Tri-level beachfront infinity-edge pool with fire dancing platforms and cozy poolside cabanas
- Flor de Noche poolside café and swim-up bar
- Exquisite dining experience at Javier’s Restaurant, offering authentic home-style Mexican Cuisine
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Creature’s Club Children’s Day Care Services
- Personal Concierge
- 5-Story Open Aired Wedding Chapel
- VIP Rooftop Reception Area
- Gourmet Market/Bakery/Gelato at on-site El Mercado and El Café
- Full-service laundry upon request
- Multilingual team members
- Resort activities including Yoga and Pilates
- Business Center
- Turndown Service
- Complimentary valet and self-parking